THE TEN PRINCIPLES OF PROSPERITY
These ten principles of prosperity are the first steps to take in your recovery and transformation.
- If God is against it, so am I.
- Every sin has its origin in the heart.
Jeremiah 17:9, Proverbs 4:23, Romans 13:14
- It is easier to keep the heart clean that it is to clean it once it has been defiled.
Proverbs 22:3, Proverbs 6:27-28
- It is not possible to fight a fleshly appetite by indulging in it.
Ecclesiastes 5:10, James 1:14-15
- Small compromises lead to great disasters.
Luke 16:10, Matthew 6:24, Romans 6:16
- Those who do not love the Lord will not help us serve the Lord.
John 5:18-20, Proverbs 25:15-16
- Our sinful habits do hurt those who follow us.
Romans 14:7, I Corinthians 10:23-24
- It is not possible to fight a fleshly temptation with a fleshly weapon.
II Corinthians 10:3-5, I John 4:4
- We lose our freedom of choice when we choose our actions. The consequences of our choices are inevitable, incalculable, and up to God.
Proverbs 5:22, Proverbs 20:17, Proverbs 9:17-18
- God balances guilt with blame. When we accept the blame for our actions God will remove the guilt.
I John 1:9